Friday, December 8, 2006

Advent Ball, December 8th

Tan lines...


Extract from Jacinto's 1993 masterpiece... sweaty “Rio kNIGHTS” in two parts

Felipe: Hey Paco you said you'd never say you told Alex about the gun under the kitchen sink!

Paco: Well, Felipe if you hadn't spilled that ice cream all over the couch last night I would have gone to the police instead.

Felipe: What!

Paco: Yeah!!!!

Felipe: What !?

Paco: Look, all I want is some love and affection. A little P and H man..

Felipe: You mean a little TLC, tender lovin' care, you're such a moron. You should have kept your thing.

Paco: What do you mean my “thing.” I mean you know I'm a woman. A full fledged woman and that is why I went all the way and did it my way!

Felipe: Look, I like you because you still look like a man sweetie.

Paco: cries.... sob sob -

Felipe: Oh come here you sissy. Let's go get really tan!

Paco: Yeah, let's totally get tan. I want sexy tan lines Felipe.

Felipe: I totally LOVE your sexy tan lines Paco.

Paco: Me too!

Felipe: Me too...

No comments: