Monday, June 25, 2007

Wrong Art World!

I'm in the wrong art world!!! I'm in the art world where one still cleans ones own brushes, if one has the space to do ones own paintings in! I'm in the art world where one does ones own translations! I'm in the art world where parties involve some 15 people squashed in my little studio which is office to ArtSEEN and Büro Zürich in Florence, and where one has to negotiate the narrow floor space so as not to step on the drawing, but the parties are fun! Man, I am in the wrong art world!!!
It's a shocking realisation.... High heels are IN the RIGHT art world!
Plese copy, paste and read the article in link below - the work I missed in Venice, I have to go back to see it!
I'll wear my high heels, how's that!?
Seriously, the work is sublime... it's the Kosuth installation... with nice photos!!!

http://men.style.com/gq/blogs/styleguy/2007/06/def_in_venice.html

I'd like to dedicate this blog entry to my friend, Jason Mena, because I haven't had time to e-mail you --- get the heels out! ;)

xxxg

No comments: